Thursday, March 19, 2009

OPEN YOUR MIND

A housewife said, "Although I have studied the power of prosperous thinking for years and have had great improvement in my life from that philosophy, I recently discovered something I had been doing wrong. I had been saying on a 'fixed income.' I had been trying to bring more financial income to me in a certain way. I had not opened my mind to the possibility of unlimited supply coming to me in unlimited ways.

"When I realized my mistake, I spoke these words over and over aloud for a long time: 'I am receiving. I am receiving now. I am receiving all the wealth that the universe has for me now’

"Within a few hours, I received a telephone call from the new cable television company in town, inviting me to come in and discuss the possibility of doing a number of children's shows for them on material I had already developed for handicapped children and for slow learners.

''I went for the interview and this job is now assured. It is one that will bring a considerable income to me. As I continued speaking the word of receiving, my retired husband's business quickly picked up. A number of customers appeared with furniture for him to repair. These jobs will keep him busv and happy for some time."

This woman continued to daily speak the word that she was receiving. Later she reported. "Money seems to be coming to me from all points of the universe. I have just sold a children's film which will be shown in schools as an entertainment feature for kindergarten and for underprivileged youngsters. Also, a film on games for children which I made months ago has now been marketed and orders are beginning to flow into the distributor. All this happened after I began daily to open my mind to receive."

Many people fight their good rather than accepting it. They foolishly think they cannot have their good nor should they be asking for it. Such attitudes are no part of the child of a King. Do not burden yourself with such false ideas.

Take just the opposite approach, as did this housewife, and see what happens as you open your mind to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment